CALL FOR CREATION!
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
The International Sociodrama Conference invites all those who are interested to present their work at the 8th International Sociodrama Conference: Call for Creation! – New Images of Collective Future to submit their abstracts!
The deadline to submit your abstract: 30th of September 2023.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND ACCEPTANCE CRITERIA
Make sure you read all the below criteria before submitting your proposal.
- The language of proposals should either be English or Hungarian.
- All requested fields on the application form should be filled out.
- Proposals submitted after the deadline of the 30th of September 2023 will not be accepted
- All proposals should have a sociodramatic focus and be relevant to the concept and the topics of the conference.
- All proposals should fall under one the below types of sessions:
- large group sociodrama
- roundtable discussion
- animation of the break
- book presentations
- Proposals will be reviewed and approved or declined by the Scientific Committee of the Conference. Anyone submitting a proposal will be notified of the Scientific Committee’s decision, regardless of the outcome.
Notifications will be sent out by the 30th October 2023.
If have not received your notification by the above date, please contact the Organizing Committee via email: email@example.com
- All proposals should include the below:
- Title of the work
- Presenter(s): name(s), affiliation(s), country and main contact.
- Language of the presentation: the language in which the work will be presented (English, Hungarian, or both)
- Each abstract should be max 250 words with a description of your proposal, aims and objectives, theoretical background, methodology, and the most relevant bibliographic references and two learning objectives (max 20 words each).
(Examples of learning objectives might be “After this session participants will be able to describe / demonstrate / define / identify / understand / apply etc.” Two or three of these will be sufficient.
- Planned length of the session you wish to hold
- Number of participants
The submission of works and the subsequent acceptance of the proposals, within the established deadline, imply the commitment to pay the registration fee by 15th November 2023.
In order to guarantee a fair and equitable participation, registration is obligatory for all participants, including those who will coordinate, facilitate or present a session.
(About the cancelation policy of the conference you can find more info here)
Please note that even if your abstract is accepted, your registration only becomes final if payment is completed by the 15th of November 2023. Failure to meet the above deadline of payment may result in your abstract being removed from the programme.
Please find participation fees here.
By submitting your abstract and registering for the conference, you agree the organizers of the 8th International Sociodrama Conference use any photographs or videos taken during the course of the conference.
You also agree to the organizers publishing the programme of the conference, containing your name, institution, country and the content of your abstract.
The Local Organizing Committee is looking forward to welcoming you to Budapest!